Monday, July 28, 2008

Menu Plan Monday July 28


As you can see, last week did not go as planned but at least I had some ideas available to me and the stuff to make them. I will have company again for a good part of the week so we will see how that all plays out.

Monday- Chile with corn chips (Yeah! We followed the plan!)
We however got an emergency call out of town and did not return for 11 days so the rest of this week went out the door. I froze what I could but.....
Tuesday - Leftovers / sandwiches since dh is on call and I am supposed to be out
Wednesday - Stuffed peppers and salad (hold over from last week)
Thursday - Pork chops, rice pilaf, applesauce, and broccoli
Friday - Lemon Chicken recipe I found on this MMP site
Saturday - Dinner out or leftovers
Sunday - Spaghetti with salad

No comments: