Saturday, August 9, 2008

My first challenge card!


I finally got a chance to do a SCS challenge and I am thrilled to share it. I know, you are wondering what challenge this was for. It was the July mini-VSN challenge number 1 "Distressing Times" and yes, this was my very first attempt at doing a "distressed" looking card. Talk about going outside my comfort zone, LOL! I had problems with my computer and camera working together so I was not able to get my project loaded onto SCS before the cut off but I hope you enjoy viewing it here.


I will try and get back on here to add the materials list soon.

Please note that any projects I share may have unknowingly been CASED. If I know for sure I copied an idea I will post a link and credit back to the originator but since so many ideas come and go to many of us with the same materials at hand I will not drive myself batty by going and searching out a card that may or may not have inspired me. Feel free to send me a private note if you feel I copied an idea more directly from you and failed to mention it. I will happily correct the oversight.

No comments: